ISO14001 Consultants & Auditors (Environmental Management Systems)
ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems are being implemented as a result of increasing corporate social responsibility, contractual requirements and to meet pre-qualification criteria for various government purchasing policies.
Acumen's ISO14001 consultants and ISO14001 auditors have experience developing ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems for organisations in automotive, construction, cleaning, telecommunications, manufacturing, chemical manufacture, distribution, government and service industries.
We have assisted with the development of Environmental Management Plans to meet contractual and state government requirements. In construction we have developed Environmental Management Plans to address waste, noise, water, erosion and air quality management as well as plans for AGBR & Greenstar buildings.
Acumen's ISO14001 Consultants can assist with:
- Developing ISO14001 (environmental) procedures and policies in conjunction with your staff.
- Developing Environmental Management Plans
- Identifying environmental risks and aspects
- Providing guidance on environmental objectives & targets
- Preparing environmental management plans
- Providing ISO14001 training
- Auditing your ISO14001 management system
- Social responsibility - geneder & racial equality, honesty & integrity, fair distribution of wealth, strengthening local communities
- Commitment to maintaining and enhancing the integrity and biodiversity of the natutal environment
- Reduce consumption of natural resources
- Reduce, reuse, repair and recycle waste
- Buy "green" where possible
- Promote good corporate governance
- Openess & transparency in financial/contractual dealings